Primary School Opening Postponed

Due to an insufficient number of signups, we have put this project on hold for now. If you are still interested, please contact Mary Hood, at

It is possible we may try to do this in a different location next year, at little to the west, possibly in Bartow County. It is also possible we may try again next year here at Hopewell. Stay in touch and let us know what you think.

Type: Unclassified  Contact   ^top         First   Current   Next >   of 6   Posted: 09/02/17     ID: 1504364438 # 1504364438